The Weekend Starts Here
On Friday night we shall be putting the Wales Game on the big screen at the box. Once we have stuffed the French, just like they stuff their duck, we shall be showing the brand new CrossFit Games documentary "The Worlds Fittest"
Come to the 6pm class and chill out afterwards. Pizza and Ice cream will be provided, beer is on you!
The next day will see the gym host 16.1. Only this year a little differently. Keep your eyes peeled for Monday's blog, which will let you know just how to get involved.
So it's that time of year again. Those of you who have been members for a while will remember the carnage that has ensued almost without exception every year. This year will be no different.
- There will be food - buffet rather than individual orders.
- There will be drink and lots of it! We have the option of ordering a barrel of lager, cider or ale. Looks like Cider and Ale are the preferred choices from the Facebook commentary
- There will be live music - you are welcome to stay and watch however
- We will organise a location in town (NOT LIVE LOUNGE) that we can continue the festivities into the wee hours.
- Zero douhcebaggery is allowed, extreme drunkenness, feats of strength or stupidity and all levels of nakedness coupled with custard throwing will be not only be accepted but rather encouraged. But douchebaggery...none!