Announcement - We have entered a team into the 'Strength in Depth' competition. There is a full explanation of what that is here but I'll summarise:
- We need to find a team of 12 people (7 Men & 5 Women - one of each to be 40 years old or more) to represent our box through a series of qualifying events.
- The WODs are performed in our own box in our own time but all have to be filmed
- There will be one workout per month for three months.
- WOD 1 - June - will be based on 6 submitted partner scores
- WOD 2 - July - will be based on 3 submitted Team scores (of 4 people)
- WOD 3 - August - Will be based on the entire team
- After the three WOD's the top 40 teams across the country will come together for a final days events held in Bath University.
- If you have any questions on the above please trawl through their website as I will not have the answers!
Let one of the coaches know or comment on FB if you want in on this a
If there are more than 7 Males and 5 Females who would like to do this competition then we'll need to hold internal qualifying WOD's to determine who gets the spots. They do actually suggest a larger team than 12 people to allow for injuries, drop outs, unavailability etc so chances are you may get a chance to represent in any case.
Rrrriiiiggghhht. Thanks for listening Here's the WOD:
20 Minute AMRAP
- 10 Push Press (50/35kg)
- 10 Press Ups
- 10 Ab Mat Sit Ups